terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2011

So, after a month and a half everything is gone? Could you explain it to me? 'Cause even deep inside I know the answer I would like to heart it from you.
You came to me with all the rainbow colors, turned my life more funy and warm, and now we can't see where the colors are. I can't pretend that I don't miss you or that I'm sad about it, but I can't say anything to you, cuz I don't wanna hurt someone so special like you.
And now, I have to let my life go on and wait for what's coming... wherever there is some feeling here inside, even if I don't know here it is.
Don't hide anything, It can be bad to you anytime... I think theres something left to say, But I don't know if we really should say it. Its time to really move on or came back where we stop from? Time to think about it. But I'm sure what has to be, is very strong, you know? Time can wrap if its necessary...

And I say hey-yeah-yea-eah,  what's goin' on?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário